Custom Cut Plywood
- Plywood is primarily utilized by steel framers, glazing and plumbing trades.
- Steel framers install plywood between steel studs to create strength behind the drywall to hang heavy objects.
- Glazing contractors utilize 4” or 6” strips of plywood to attach to the bottom of bulkheads for glazing to be installed.
- Plumbing trades utilize 2-1/2” strips of plywood to attach mechanical pipes.
- Plywood backing can be made from fire rated or standard plywood, either ½” or ¾” to any length between 1ft and 8ft.
- Backing can also have a dado cut for easy installation to be installed between steel studs.